questions?We have answers.
to create your brand identity and market it
effectively using a wide variety of marketingtools.
You wouldn't represent yourself in court or pull your own tooth...
why would you do your own marketing when your hard earned money is at stake?
Business Marketing Evaluation
Print and Direct Mail
Web & Digital
"Build your business around your marketing, not the other way around!"
expertise within media and outside of it. After receiving his Master’s Degree in Journalism and Communications from the University of Florida, Gertzog joined The Arbitron Ratings Company, working in New York and Chicago. Gertzog has run clusters of radio stations, published regional magazines, and worked in advertising with Business to Business publications. He formed Grand Strand Answers in early 2018, and has clients in South Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, New Jersey and London, England. He has been on the Board of Directors of Marketing groups in New Jersey, Ohio and South Carolina, and has taught media and production in various college settings. Gertzog lives on the “Grand Strand,” which is Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and the surrounding area.
Marketing Seminars Given
Grand Strand Answers Founded
10 Cool Facts About Josh Gertzog:
1) Was awarded a fellowship to teach Journalism on St. Maarten, primarily working with the radio stations.
2) Has been a “Gator” twice; His undergraduate work was with the Allegheny Gator’s in northwest Pennsylvania, and his graduate studies were with the more well known Florida Gators.
3) Has written over 1000 radio commercials.
4) Is Vice President of his BNI (Business Network International) chapter in Myrtle Beach; was also Vice President of the Dayton Ad Club in Ohio, and was on the Board of Directors of the New Jersey Broadcasters Association.
5) While in college, worked for Ralph Nader in two different Washington, D.C based groups.
6) Did High School and College radio play by play for Football, Basketball and Baseball.
7) Has conducted approximately 100 seminars throughout the country on the importance of businesses developing brand awareness in local communities.
8) Clients include Troy Research, Civilis Consulting, and IMGR, an audio production and imaging company based in London, England.
9) Owned dogs that were show dogs and became Champions.
10) Saw President John F. Kennedy sitting on his father’s shoulders at Arlington Cemetery on Veterans Day 1963…three weeks before he was assassinated.